Wooden chest of drawers on wheels with three drawers and centralized lock
But what really makes our chest of drawers better than the others on the market?
Available in 4 color variants
Finishing edges in ABS
Our chest of drawers is made with wood that comes only from forests managed according to eco-sustainable principles.
- The structure of the chest of drawers is made of 18 mm melamine melamine faced panels and finished perimeterwise with 0.45 mm ABS edge.
- The fronts are made of 18 mm melamine melamine faced panels and finished perimeterwise with 2 mm ABS edge trim to match the surface.
- The wooden drawers are equipped with centralized lock (which simultaneously closes all e three drawers), the sides are in 12 mm wood fibers covered in black PVC and the bottom is in 3 mm thick fibre. The sliding guides are in metalor with nylon bearings equipped with extraction stops, self-closing in closing and guaranteed for intensive use.Included will be supplied a pair of accident prevention keys.
- The swivel wheels are in gray nylon and guarantee a maximum load of 100 kg.
- The handles have a bridge shape and a center distance of 64 mm. They are made of polypropylene and supplied to match the color of the fronts.
The product, in all its color variants, is available in the following sizes: cm 42 x 55 x H 57 – Weight 24 kg
the available color variants
We know that your time is precious, which is why our chest of drawers will be delivered already assembled, with the exception of the wheels and handles which must be fixed in a few simple steps, using a cross-head screwdriver and a size 12 spanner.
Attention!!! It is important that the chest of drawers is delivered assembled. Be wary of the models to be assembled, the correct assembly must be carried out by professionals.
SCARICA LE ISTRUZIONI DI MONTAGGIO
COMPLETE YOUR OFFICE WITH OUR COORDINATED DESK
Thanks to the uniform finishes and dimensions, the chest of drawers can be coordinated with the operational desks of our range.
THE CHEST OF DRAWERS HAS PASSED THE UNI TESTS RELATING TO:
- UNI EN 14073-3:2005 Par. 5.4 (roof strength)
- UNI EN 14073-2:2005 Par. 3.4 (general safety requirements)
- UNI EN 14074:2005 Par. 6.2.1 (resistance of guides)
- UNI EN 14074:2005 Par. 6.2.2 (lifetime of drawer guides)
- UNI EN 14074:2005 Par. 6.2.3 (opening by impact of the drawers)
- UNI EN 14074:2005 Par. 6.7 (duration and translation of furniture with wheels)
- UNI 9604:1990 (resistance of the bottom of the drawers)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
The individual parts of our office products require no special care due to their durable and hygienic surfaces.
Please test cleaners for compatibility on an inconspicuous area first. Never use cleaners or polishes with abrasive or degreasing particles.
Please always wipe with a damp cloth and dry.
The chest of drawers packaging is made up of 2 PACKS covered in heat-shrinkable polyethylene foil and protected on the sides with polystyrene corner pieces.
Customer service always reachable
You can reach us via WhatsApp: +39 071 5906063
Phone orders: 800 122 267
Choose the form of payment
Payment via Paypal, Credit Card, Cash or Debit (on site) and Cash on Delivery
Easy and worry-free return
In case of problems we arrange pickup directly at your address.(More details).
Manufacturer’s warranty and spare parts
All our products come with our guarantee. For many products we guarantee spare parts for the same period.